I am so happy to have you here.
No matter what your favorite project is – be it
- blanket squares
- intricate lace stoles
- kids jumpers made purely from leftovers
- winter socks
– you are welcome and valued in this little corner of the internet.
I began my own knitting journey in the black hole of a post partum depression. With a book from the local library, videos from youtube, and a lot of trial and error.
There is no doubt in my mind: Knitting saved my life.
And to this day it still improves my life!
- preserves my sanity
- keeps me calm
- gives me a creative outlet
- lets me play without consequences
- makes (some of) my love tangible